DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow management can be additional to circuit to manage the decent speed of your cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean each of the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree inside the tank after the preliminary working of the energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is required just after the original a hundred operation hours, afterwards after each and every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a electrical power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is usually supplied if required. Also a pressure compen sated movement control can be extra to the circuit to control the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for the distinct pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
one. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic parts concerned in advance of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank just after the original operating on the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is needed right after the initial 100 operation hours, afterwards as soon as each 3000 hours.