- Relevant Industries:
- Right after Warranty Service:
Video technological help
- Regional Service Location:
- Showroom Spot:
- Location of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Manufacturer Name:
dig hole, tree planting, solar undertaking
one-fifty ton excavator,crane ,skid steer loader
- auger diameter:
- STD oil circulation:
- STD stress:
one hundred seventy bar
forty one/51HEX, 65 Rnd,75Squ
blue or black
earth drill for agriculture
- Provide Capability:
- a thousand Established/Sets per Month
Packaging & Shipping and delivery
- Packaging Particulars
- QINGDAO,DALIAN, SHANGHAI, NINGBO
Amount(Sets) 1 – a thousand >1000 Est. Time(days) sixty To be negotiated
2016 New Layout Clay Earth Auger Drill For Agriculture Drilling
Earth Drills are renowned throughout the entire world for being the best augur technique accessible. A big range of types are accessible to suit any device and hole unexciting activity from the smallest fencing work via to main piling performs. With a innovative gearbox and non-dislodgement shaft, the EPG Earth Drill is created to out-carry out and outlast, turning your device into a really common piece of gear.
Why we choose this earth auger?
It is obviously that earth auger is more efficient than manual work. Besides, using our product is safer than manual work. The hole which dig by the earth auger is more beautiful than man did.
Functions & Positive aspects
– Non-dislodgment shaft.
– Epicyclic Gearbox
– Hose & Coupler options
– High high quality hydraulic motor
– Cast hood ears
– Shock-lock tooth locking system
– Augers from 75mm to 1200mm
– new earth drills
1.Forged hoods ears: Deal with the heavy strain of daily use. Contact surface wider and safer.
two.American Motor: Developing the most reliable wear parts.
3.ERICYLIC gearbox: Unique planetary gearbox. Multiplied output torque. Extreme efficiency.
4.NON-dislodgement shaft: Assembled top down locked into earth drill house. Never fall out. Provided a safer environment.
five.18 Month After-sales service for auger drive.
earth drill for agriculture Clay Earth Drill For Agriculture Earth Auger Drill For Drilling
How to choose the most suitable type?
Related spare parts
Our auger teeth have patented unique design.Different teeth for different earth condition.
With those, I believe it is no problem to dig your dream hole.
A lot more photos
Manufacturing facility & Packaging
Q: HOW CAN I Pick THE Appropriate EARTH DRILL?
A:You should REFER TO Beneath Concerns:
- one. Brand name and model of Excavator/Backhoe/Skid Steer loader?
- 2. Diameter of hole to be drilled?
- 3. Depth of gap to be drilled?
- 4. Ground variety to be drilled?
Once you have answered the over you can effortlessly make the appropriate option.
Q: DO I Need to have TO Purchase SPARE Areas WHEN Buying AN EARTH DRILL?
A: It is not essential to acquire spare areas for the Planetary Travel as this is a sealed unit, even so it is critical to adhere to the provider schedule as outlined in the operators manual. It is recommended to purchase spare wearing parts (tooth and Pilots).
Q: CAN THE EARTH DRILL Fit A Range OF Machines?
A: Indeed, as prolonged as the carrier’s requirements concur with the parameters of the Earth Drill as outlined in our catalogue.
Q: HOW DO I Suit THE EARTH DRILL TO MY Equipment?
A: There are four varieties of mounting linkage available
- Double Pin Hitch: to be employed with excavators equipped with quick couplers.
- Double Pin Cradle hitch: also to be utilised with excavators fitted with rapid hitch, in addition the Cradle hitch can be employed to stabilise the Earth Drill whilst travelling about the web site and also to aid in the clearing of spoil from the auger.
Q: WHAT CAN I DRILL?
A: There are 3 sorts of cutting enamel available,
one.Earth and Clay Teeth: Ideal for drilling earth and clay.
two.Tungsten Teeth: Suitable for drilling difficult and abrasive floor.
3.Rock Tooth: Ideal for drilling gentle, fractured, rock.
Q: HOW DEEP CAN I DRILL?
A: There are extensions accessible for every Earth Drill however highest drilling depth depend on the pursuing conditions
- Diameter of hole to be drilled
- Depth of hole to be drilled
- Type of parent device to be utilised
- Floor sort to be drilled